About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, December 8, 2014

My face book page

 My Face Book Page

Click picture to take you to my Face book Page <33

For the fun of it I created a Face Book page for my msp user, and the name of it is Hollyrenee Msp.. please friend me I have 3 friends.. it is brand new so I am still working on it.. Btw everything I have listed on it is not correct.. the only thing correct is my user name.

So please if yu have face book add me on it <33

8 comments:

  1. I added u and sent u a msg bestie x Just letting u know ts my real facebook lolz Love u always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add you<33 Ly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got you Carla xD thanks for the picture on fb I love it <33 and thanks to everyone who commented <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im too young for facebook xD
    Wish I could add you <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive