About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Just a random post xD

Thank you all who voted in the poll I made I am going to make another one I thought it was fun..

I was so in wow to see tht Family Gatherings had won! xD

I hope you are all well and are having a great Holiday Season so far. Just 10 more days until Christmas! 

Are you excited? What do you want for Christmas?

I dnt really anything really for Christmas.. I just enjoy the holiday for the music and lights tbh lol.

Dnt forget since I am not able to post pictures atm on my blog all the pictures for this theme are on my face book page, please friend me if you want. You can find my page by clicking my picture on the right hand side.

<33hollyrenee


5 comments:

  1. I just adore Christmas and everything that comes with it! I'm quite a wintery person haha. I really want a pet duck xD Probably not going to happen :( Maybe a pug then? I love animals too xDD
    Have a very merry Christmas and a Happy new year Holly <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks and you too.. I love animals dogs are my favorire.. and same i love winter weather.. i am more of a dark skies kind of person.. I love to watch the snow fall.. its just peaceful to me lol <33

      Delete
  2. I want peace and joy this xmas <33 And a yummy xmas dinner <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same.. i think in many ways everyone wants tht.. and i cant wait for supper tht day xD yum

      Delete

Blog Archive