About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, December 8, 2014

christmas with u...- A video for angelings made by Aly









Thank you so much Aly for making this video for angelings just in time for Christmas! This Christmas is the best tht angelings have had so far! And thanks goes to all Angelings who have stayed with us through all the hate and so much more. <33

8 comments:

  1. Aly i cried watching this,not joking x I love u forever and u and angelings have made my year a great year <3 Tears just came straight to my eyes when i saw this :') I love u forever Aly x Your always in my heart,i love u always besties forever x

    ~ Carla a m ur bestie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh Carla that's so sweet of u! Tysm for everything u have done for me too! I love u forever<33

      Delete
  2. Awwh Aly :') Tears came too my eyes x Ur a great bestie and i cant wait to see u and talk to u when im feeling better <3 Ily gorgeous x besties always

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, I am so excited for Xmas lol xD not just irl, but in the game too, it will be beautiful!<3
    Love u for eternity<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR BLOG IS WORKING YES YES YES ITS BEEN SO LONG OMGOGMGOGM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. I actually almost cried xD its just the beautiful bonds, it makes me so happy! I love how some people can have such an unbreakable bond, its amazing. I just cant get over how happy it makes me to see people having such a brilliant time with an amazing person. Bonds that are so gorgeous like these amazing friendships are forever unbreakable. Lol, i know this isnt even about me but as you can see friendship is all that keeps me going xD ly

    Christabel Hipster (or Christy or Chris xD) <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive