About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, December 5, 2014

New Theme- Christmas Character's


This week we are celebrating with Christmas Character's!

Christmas characters include but not limited to Santa, Mrs. Santa, Reindeer, Snowmen/women, Gingerbread and so much more.. need inspiration? Just go to google images and type in Christmas Character's xD

Get your art's, looks, movies and more ready for a great week..

There will prizes daily.. Also please be patient with me I am lagging worse then ever, and really cant go fast because of lag a lot of things wont load for me.

I am in the process of deleting people I dont speak too.. I will try and add new friends.. If I do it will be through movie, looks and art book comments only.

<33hollyrenee

9 comments:

  1. Awesome .. Im definetely Being Santa XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme! I have a look on DevilCat5 if you want to take a look that would be great!! (a) I'm a reindeer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great ;) going to try and take part in this theme (a) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im Mrs Claus,Lol Holly im very very sick,well my whole family is so i cant come on much 4 this lovely theme :( So sorry bestie x ily forever and always <3 Ttyl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been sick for days but that dont ruin this amazing theme for me. Ya know, just been soo creative tbh, like mrs christmas much xD ly

    Christy<33

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be a fun theme and only around 18 days till Christmas! xD <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive