About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Facts xD


Instead of making a series like I had planned.. I am making Christmas facts... telling you how Christmas was started, Things about Santa and so much more!

I am asking for you to rate if you can.. I owe so much help to other who send me autos, greets and rate my movies this is one of the fastest ways to help in return....

Please make sure to comment on anything you help me with because I do reward randomly with auto's, wishy's "only 10 a day", and a chance for you to be added into my next fact. I also add new friends through comments as well..

Thank you all who do take the time to help <33

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. I have a very Important question for you...
    Is Santa real? The guy who climbs down my chimney with the red suit and he is fat and jollying? Also if he is real how does he fit down my chimney because we have a pipe chimney and it is so small..

    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL xDD I dnt have a chimney o,o xDD.. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to you love you so much..

      Delete
    2. Lol You don't have a chimney? xD

      Delete
    3. LOL actually no i dnt.. so he used the front door (i) <33

      Delete
    4. I don't have a chimney either hehe (i) apparently he comes through my back door o_o.. xD

      Delete
  2. SANTAAAAAAAAAAA :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea. I remember when my sister ruined my life when she was six and i was four, she saw my aunt filling up our stockings at night and told me ON CHISTMAS DAY!!!! That was by far the worst christmas i ever had, i hate my sister :/ ly holls<3 love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive