About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, December 22, 2014

Series- Count Down to Candi & holly's Christmas!



Tbh I wasnt even going to make it a series but i thought it would be very interesting for you all to see.. and it will be good to have something like this on msp.. 

Part 1 to my series is out.. lol but it is not very good xD but me and Candi want to share with you her visit to my house for Christmas.. I will be giving daily updates via movies on msp so you can know wht is going on and how we are spending our time together.. 

As we have said for so long our friendship is real and being on a game has nothing to do with it..

It would mean so much to us if you could watch them and keep up with our time together..

Candi I love you so so much..

<33hollyrenee

15 comments:

  1. Holly: ''Best time of my life!''
    Candi: ''Love you Bestie <3''
    Me: ''Am i supposed to be here?''
    Aly: ''lol XD''

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol sorry missed a line... after Aly it's supposed to be me again.
      Me: ''Get the popcorn.''

      Delete
    2. Ahaha xDD Ellen xD

      Delete
    3. Merry Christmas my 2 sweet besties and sisters at heart, I love u<3
      And Ellen u missed the line after yours xD
      Ellen: get the popcorn
      Aly: sorry mate. I ate it all. :|

      Delete
    4. LOL your both so funny xD love you both so much <3

      Delete
    5. Ahahaha 0,o xD love u to eternity Holly<3 love u forever and beyond Ellen<3 love u Always Candi<3 xD ya'll got ur own little love saying xDD

      Delete
  2. Aww x x Merry Christmas Beautiful Ilysfm Hope i can come on to see u again <3 your My everything,Merry Christmas Bestie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ly too Carla I hope you have a great Christmas <3

      Delete
  3. I'm dying to see this series rn o.o Im kina eager to know what kina things you and candi get up to when ur together xD anyways, I'll watch when I get an opportunity to go online. Merry Christmas holly, and send my love to Candi. Ly <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, you can just go a head and kill me now, i wrote a reasonably long paragraph for you guys but i wasnt logged in x-o now i dont know what i was saying :'( anyways, merry Christmas and a happy new year to you both, hope you have the best time ever, ly both<33

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o,0 tht always seems to happen to you xDD thank you & merry christmas <33

      Delete
    2. Omg, it just happened again, except i was logged in |O luckily it was a short msg so i can remember it xDDD thank you holly, im having 2 Christmas's, one with my mum (on Christmas) and one with my dad (on the 27th) so its a bit confusing but oh well xDDD

      Delete

Blog Archive