About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Trouble with msp

As you can tell I have not been on Msp for a bit in the afternoons.. since last week whn they updated and the friends being out of order.. I am finding it hard to even load anything whn a lot of people are on.. I cant even move so I know I have missed so much via my gb and I am sorry if I have missed you posting.. if you have anything for this weeks Christmas Character theme please post here your user name on msp and wht it is so I can go and see it <33

Things life have to been very hectic.. for personal reasons.. so please send your love and prayers my sisters way.. it would mean so much.

As you can see I have been working on my blog and also my new Face Book page. If you have face book I would love for you to friend me. I am also currently working on a page for me and Candired as well but its not dne yet so i dnt have a link for it but i will whn it is dne.. My link to mine is on the right hand side just click the picture.

Hope your well <33 (a)ings always

<33hollyrenee

14 comments:

  1. That Happend With My MSP It's Changed In Good And Bad Ways :// It's Hard To Go Online Without It Lagging I Have To Refresh About 50 Times In Hour IT Freezes On Me For 5 Mins Then Starts To Crash And SomeTimes Nothing Loads...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more they update the more we lag..When ever I come online on MSP it would start to lag I thought it was because of my internet connection.But it turns out it was because they updated the game>.<There's no point playing on the game if it continues to lag.Anyways I'll keep your sister in my prayers<33Hopefully whatever is bothering her would stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed them and long story short they said to clean caches and change browser update adobe.. they take no responsibility for their lag

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lag must be so annoying >.< i mean i lag a lot but i dont have nearly as many friends as you so it must be hell for you >.< i hope this whole thing gets sorted out soon. also i send all my love and support for your sister and will pray for her tonight. i hope your okay, id hate to see you in pain :( lysm<33

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Hayley i wish her all my love and may God make a Christmas miracle and make her better .. I wish her better on behalf of all Angelings ♥ Love you Hayley & Holly ♥ Also yes .. I cant log on half the time .. Most of the time i log on I cant click .. this morning i was trying to click my guest book for 2 HOURS & Guess what happened ? NOTHING .. Msp get it sorted please :) <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes,Wish You're Sister Hayley Get Well Soon From Tia<33 And God Bless Yu And Her And HopeFully A Christmas Miracle Will Come!♥Wishing You A Lovely Christmas -Tia♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send the angelings love and prayers to your sister and tell her I never steal teddies from unwell people (:

    Anyway, I have dressed up for Xmas character week as a Christmas angel ( I wanted to be a reindeer but I'm not made of sc ) so I hope you can put me on your blog ( as you've probably guessed, my user is iStoleYourTeddies ).
    Wish me luck in my exams :)

    - Teddi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your sister is Ok, May God send blessings her way <3 ^_^ I will pray for her <3 I am sure she will get better, I haven't been on Msp much these past days too :/ Msp has bad lag O.O Ly * Hugs * God will send blessings and Angels your sister's way ᵔᴥᵔ <3 - Ponynut2

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate how msp does not have friends in abc order. its really bugging me, my ocd is getting on my nervous.
    I hope your sister is is okay. Praying for her.
    Shakeituprules

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really hope your sisters okay<33 my younger sister is badly sick atm too, one of the reasons I havnt been online on msp in days. I send my love to you and your sister<33 and don't feel pressure to be on msp all the time~we understand<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your sister gets better :s and the lagg sorts itself msp is getting annoying its hard to do anything thank you so much for looking for my art I know the lagg is bad :s

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all so much for the well wishes, so much going on and the totally wrong time of yr for it to be happening.. as for msp and the lag they msged me back saying tht their tech team is aware and is now working on a solution o,o yeah right it has lagged since msp became new and tht is has been wht 2 yrs now? and i agree with Allie yes the way they have the name it drives me nuts too :/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive