About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Character Posting 1

Hey everyone... I hope you are all having a great week! I am sorry for not being on so I dnt have many pictures this posting, Things in life have been hectic to say the least.. Enjoy!









6 comments:

  1. Awwh looks amazing bestie x As i said,sorry i cant join ;( Im very very sick x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything gets better Holly, I love u to absolute pieces.. I send all my love<3
    -Your Aly<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much <3 Carla I hope you feel better soon and bestie ly lots too <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone looks really good<3 love you bestie<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope things settle down for you soon, I know how it feels to be busy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive