About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

2 longest weeks of my life!

Hi everyone!! This past 2 weeks has been the longest of my life, I was with out cable and wifi, But now I am back and feeling great! I feel refreshed and ready to be on the game again, so it was in away well needed..

This month with it being December, all of angelings theme will be Christmas/ Winter related! I love this time of year as well..

I will be planning  a christmas party on msp I will let you know more details..

December is also Aids & Childhood Cancer awareness month..

All days are open if you would like a theme or awareness day  for yourself..

I am doing something new so please read.. If you would like a theme please email so i know I get your msgs.. as i cant keep up with the gb, and im not on the accounts as much as i would like to be.. Please email me at hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com

If you dnt want to email me you can get a hold of me on face book the name there is Hollz Msp, or you can msg me on imvu the name is hollyreneexx or even twitter.. The name on twitter is @hollyreneemsp

Thank you all so much!!!! <<33

1 comment:

Blog Archive