About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, December 5, 2015

~The best gift ~


Please remember this! <33

4 comments:

  1. This is such a true quote... Christmas has become all about presents, Christmas dinner, snow etc. but one of the really important things is family <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree because it should be about family, Jesus etc.. it is way to commercialized..

      Delete
    2. Agreed <33 I also want to add on that sometimes I think people think too much about the receiving of presents than the giving..

      Delete
    3. I agree.. The real meaning of Christmas is to celebrate the Birthday of Jesus.. I could care less if i get anything, I like to give more thn recieve.. and i also like the decoartions & music

      Delete

Blog Archive