About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, December 5, 2015

~~ Favorite Christmas Movie ~~




Wht is your favorite Christmas movie? Mine is A Christmas Story.. Here in the USA a channel named TBS plays it all day on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.. They call it 24 hrs of A Christmas Story.. To me it is just to funny ;D


7 comments:

  1. For me it just has to be Home Alone.. xD a really enjoyable film to watch with my family <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao that bottom picture xDD I agree with Poppy though :D One film I must see this year is Elf... I have heard so much praise for it so that is my aim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really know xD I just love all Christmas films, except maybe Miracle on 34th Street

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nvr seem miracle on 34th street, to me it didnt look interesting.. and Poppy and Cat which home alone? I think there is 3.. I like the 1st 2.. the 3rd one is a totally different family

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only ever seen the first film xD I didn't know there were others ;o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is 3 of them maybe 4.. But anyways i recommend the 2nd one.. Its called Home Alone 2: Lost In New York... after tht one they change the movies and use a different actor to play Kevin and his family

      Delete
    2. I don't think its as good if they changed the family

      Delete

Blog Archive