About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, December 12, 2015

~~ Friends ~~

Thank you so much Georgia for this, Its beautiful!


(a)ings always!


Thank you so much Sushi Soup for the greet! ;D


(a)ings always!! <33




Cadie thanks so much for this art book, This one friend who takes friendships seriously as well.. she cant leave angelings behind.. Cadie i hope you come and visit us whn you can I know how you feel about everything and I was once in your shoes.. BUT my friends helped me through it.. I love you and if you need me i am here for you always!


(a)ings always




3 comments:

Blog Archive