About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, December 18, 2015

~~ Angelings 2nd Annual Christmas Party ~~


The votes are in.. Our Christmas Party is at 5:00 pm Uk time, and 12 pm Eastern USA time..

Anyone is welcome to come... There will be a lot of lag.. and the room will be full at times.. I will try my best to be there on time..

I will also be taking pictures of tomorrow.. so you may see yourself on the blog..

Also, I am going to be making a poll.. for a New Yrs Eve Party as some are not able to come to the christmas party.. so please keep an eye out for the art book with information about the poll and the party!

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. Finally One I Can Go To ♥ I usally struggle to go to events like this due to not having a computer at my mums (where I live) I can only go while at my dads so I guess thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that's tomorrow xD Can't wait, I will come if I can ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see you all there.. I wont be able to be on to long but i will be there <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time, thanks for hosting it Holly! ;D

      Delete

Blog Archive