About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, December 13, 2015

~~ Friends ~~



Thank you Poppy for the greeting!! <3


Thank you Vipgirl for your status means a lot to me, also your art book and picture for me! <33






Thank you Beautylovesyou for this great edit!!



This art book is beautiful, Thank you so much for your kind words.. and we are lucky to have you in angelings!! (a)ings always!



Rosa, I should thank you, you send me so many autos I cant keep up to repay, I want to say thank you for putting friendship 1st and not fame.. We have been friends for so long this means so much!


(a)ings always!




1 comment:

Blog Archive