About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, November 14, 2015

~~ Pray for Paris ~~


I was so sad to hear about this as it affects so many people.. Take time and send well wishes to everyone over there, take time and think about your own family and know tht anything can happen in just a moment i have been saying tht to everyone for over 2 yrs and it is so true.. your life is perfect one minute and the next changed for ever..

Please add #prayforparis on msp..

Thank you all so much <33



6 comments:

  1. I feel like I was awake as the news came in... me and my mum were watching Children in Need 2015 and I went on the BBC website to check totals from last year... and it popped up at the bottom :/ The next morning I couldn't believe what u heard and saw... :( #PrayForParis <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awful, I don't even know if it can get any worse for them, poor Paris, they're just innocent people, they didn't deserve this, I hope that it can get better quickly and that Paris manages to recover from this awful event. I think that it will always disgust me how people on a meant to be fun Friday night, lost their lives in such a horrible way. #PrayForParis :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how many innocent people lost their lives in an instant. It's awful :( #PrayforParis <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is awful, I keep watching coverage on it.. I am terrified of things tht happen in this world.. I am terrified tht 9/11 will happen again in our country.. 1st they brought down the plane and 2 weeks later wht happened in Paris.. I hope it all stops

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is so important to remember the whole world... the coverage on our news is very 1 sided - they hardly showed anything about the bombings that happened in Lebanon. I agree that it is important to remember Paris as what has happened there is truly terrible, but we must forget that there are wars and suffering taking place all over the world. Don't let ISIS make you live in fear because that is their aim - stay strong and continue on with your life <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive