About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

~~ Msps Upcoming Theme ~~




Here is Msp's upcoming theme, I used to live in Florida at Christmas time.. and the beaches would be crowded on Christmas day.. It was sort of odd to Christmas there because it wasnt cold and it was always sunny ;D we also had a snowman between 2 palmtrees lol

7 comments:

  1. We never get snow... Never get Sun...We get nothing but rain and wind xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so envious of Australia because they have Christmas in the summer... it would be so cool to try that one a year because Jim got the UK's weather spot on xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so love to live in the UK ;D Only because I am wind and rain type of gal ;D Me and the sunshine do not mix.. I was so glad whn we moved back to Ohio because Florida had mostly sunshine D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly do not like the sun D; when we went on holiday to Greece I would not go to the beach with my family xD I stayed in the hotel reading a book :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the UK. Like Jim said lmao all we get is horrible cold weather..I mean it's nicer than sun but 365 days a year no thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't hate the UK, I hate that it's ALWAYS raining xD

      Delete
  6. Just for some reason sunshine nvr matches the mood i am in, and seeing it all the time as florida really didnt get much rain it just sickening lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive