About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, December 10, 2015

~~ Cookies ~~


Do you and your mom or brother's or sisters bake Christmas Cookies?

We dont.. I for one really dnt know how to bake cookies.. i can bake cakes but not cookies.. They always come out burnt lol

4 comments:

  1. I don't like baking my own cookies but I did love my Nana's ;D I make Christmas muffins and Christmas crumbles though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't bake because I don't have my mum's talent xD but she makes things all year round c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't bake things normally around Christmas but I do love cooking so maybe I should give it a go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baking cookies is fun at christmas i remember doing it with mom a long time ago.. I remember we made trees and stars.. with sprinkles.. but me as a cookie baker now not so well as burn them ;D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive