About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, December 3, 2015

~ Friday ~ Question of the day

Wht do you put on top of your tree? Meaning a star, angel etc?

We used to put a star up on the tree but the last couple yrs we have angel on top and she changes colors

5 comments:

  1. Aw, your angel sounds really sweet :3 my parents used to put a star on top, but I think they changed it to an angel the year I was born

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww tht is sweet! and thank you my angel means a lot to me, I think i had it before my passed away or the yr after.. even after christmas i dnt put it away i leave it out and keep it lit 24/7 and so far it hasnt burned out and it is 3 to 4 yrs old

      Delete
  2. We have stars, but this year we are putting up a special angel/family photo thing I made when my Grandma passed away ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww tht is beautiful! I love angels they have special meaning

      Delete
  3. We use a star... It looks like it was originally a decoration but we use it for the top :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive