About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, December 27, 2015

~ Monday- Friends ~


Thank you Stels so much for the greet!


(a)ings always!


Thank you so much for the greet Crabby!


Thank you Handsome for the greet.. Everyone should add him he is amazing!






Ty Abbie for the greet!!


Thank you Cutiepie for the greet and also your status.. Interesting fun fact we both have the same birthdays.. Valentines Day!!



Poppy thank you so much for the art book, It is one of the most beautiful I have seen, I am so lucky to have you as one of my best friends, I love ya always!






5 comments:

  1. Ilysm holly <3 I hope you like the edit and the ab, I was scared you wouldn't like it bc I do not consider myself very creative xD and you are vry welcome for the greet ;D love you always :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both beautiful, you had nothing to worry about ;) <3

      Delete
    2. Wow you got a free greets xD You never seem to be online when I'm on Double Fame, or I would be up there too ;p

      Delete
    3. I love you too bestie and Cat always! <33

      Delete

Blog Archive