About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, December 10, 2015

~~ Group chats ~~


Do you like this new group chat thingy on msp? I really dnt like it, because i leave conversations for those who are thinking to add me to one i may leave it as I have so many msgs i dnt have time for group chats lol.. I personally think it is  a waste of time to add tht...

6 comments:

  1. I think for people like me who don't use msp messages and do not receive many messages it is quite a good thing because I prefer to message multiple people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Msp actually fixed my msgs I am getting everyones.. But i am not getting msgs frm the mod's which ticks me off.. Cause they dnt send me a msg whn i report people and i feel as if they are ignoring my report

      Delete
  2. I feel the same as Starry ^ Ive been wishing for one of these for a while xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's quite a good idea, unless I'm lagging and have been added into like 5 at once cx but it's quite a fun way to talk to people, without the need to go into chatrooms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like i told Poppy in an email.. friends invite me to their chat and they invite friends of theirs who i am not friends with and they are like can you add me?! Its like a chat room in the mail box lol

      Delete
  4. Hmm idk... it is fun but yes can be quite annoying when you're added into lots

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive