About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, December 13, 2015

~~ Friends ~~


Thank you Frankie for this art book! It is so sweet! 


Thank you Maybaby for the greet ;D



Thank you so much for this art book! Its so sweet & special <33


Loves you too!! <33




Thank you Vipgirl, Julie,  & Bethany for your status!






7 comments:

  1. You just randomly commented on Zoey video about akakia saying &yes I am hollyrenee frm UK msp<33 is it a glitch or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren it was not a glitch and yes I did comment on vid.. why do you ask? <33

      Delete
    2. I'm only asking because that comment showed up randomly when nobody asked what server your from.. but I think zoey's probably deleting the comment or its disappearing somehow.

      Delete
    3. I know you are xD what I'm trying to say is that your comment just popped up randomly and from what it looks like nobody asked for what server your from.. But that's what youtube is telling me, someone probably did ask but their comment didn't show up making it look like you just commented at random :D that's why I thought you commented at random cuz your response to that person question seemed to be the only thing popping up(i)

      Delete
    4. Ohh!!! LOL i am so blank ;D a lot where talking about it on msp and tht is why i went and watched the vids.. <33

      Delete
  2. I DON'T WANT A LOT FOR CHRISTMASSS x-o

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive