About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, December 5, 2015

~ Christmas Trees ~



Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Mine is fake, we got it frm Wal Mart, I can only remember one Christmas we had a real tree 

7 comments:

  1. I have never had a real Christmas tree... the one we use is the one my mum had when she was a little girl xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet tht is amazing i would love tht!

      Delete
    2. It is really cool, but everything is falling apart xD

      Delete
  2. Ours is fake, I wish it was real though xD then again real trees really attract to kittens don't they? >.< ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use a fake tree too :] We use to use real trees when I was a kid, but they are too much work~

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have 2, the one in our living room is fake and the one in my dining room is real c: I'm pretty sure we'll have to get another one because my parents buy too many decorations and there's less and less room every year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whn we were younger we used to have our own " little trees" with our own ornaments it was cute lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive