About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, November 8, 2015

~~ Friends ~~




Thank you Chloe for the greet today!


Thank you Poppy for the greet & status!








Thank you Molly for the greet!!!




Thank you Mia for the greetings today!!!

Me, Polly, Candi and Jai


Peace frm me and Candi


Me & Candi


Me and Candi



9 comments:

  1. Awh all the IMVU pics are adorable! And I see you got a lot of greets xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days we'll log onto IMVU at the same time (i) xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol maune i should i plan a meet and greet on Imvu?

      Delete
  3. You're welcome(: And the imvu pics are really nice, you're really pretty there, and on msp, and I'm sure in real :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Molly.. and no Im not pretty in life.. Lol i wear glasses and have frizzy hair xD

      Delete
    2. Aw haha, to me that still sounds pretty. Besides, glasses aren't all bad, if you're like me then they're 100% necessary xD I have always thought frizzy is actually not too bad :D

      Delete
    3. Yeah my glasses are 100 % needed, I couldnt wear them for the last 2 days because my face was so swollen as i had a tooth ache i am glad my swelling has gone down because now i can wear them again ;D

      Delete
  4. You're welcome for the greet <33 so pretty ;p

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive