About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, November 13, 2015

~~ Hello ~~

Heyy everyone, I hope your well.. again sorry for not being very active, I have had a tooth ache and my face was so swollen and i did a lot of sleeping for the last 2 days which i needed..

Angelings will not have a theme this week, sorry but i wasnt up to come on and making a poll.. I will be a making a new art book for new suggestions..

Thank you everyone for the msgs!!

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Hope you're recovering, I hope you enjoyed sleeping because I know I would xD Can't wait for you to come back properly soon <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be apologising Holly D: We all want you to be 100% well..I hope you're making a full recovery and that you've had some nice peace at the moment..Hope you feel your lovely self again soon <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much, I feel like I am not only letting myself down but everyone... <33 Thank you for the support

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel like that... you're not letting us down, everyone needs time off now and then so it's perfectly okay <3

      Delete
    2. You're not letting anyone down at all, so don't worry :) I'm positive people would rather have you getting better rather than making yourself feel worse by coming on msp or posting when you're not up to it <3

      Delete
  4. Thank you all so much <33 i am doing better

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive