About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, November 1, 2015

How to get Boy/Girl clothes on MSP! NO CHARLES! *Read Description*







Thank you for making this Jim.. I may have to try it... I will have to go through all my guy friends and see wht they all have xDD

7 comments:

  1. Do you get to keep the clothes or is it a one time thing? xD MSP and their glitches thingies confuse me 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a one time thing unless you make a look I think tht is wht Jim said.... I remember the glitch frm befor emsp sadly fixed it and I still try it time to time.. you could buy them, and keep them

      Delete
  2. Ew ew ew xD I'm glad you read the description... So many people have asked me stuff >.< Thanks for sharing... Ew xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol your welcome, wht is even more amazing is msp not catching on it and you can basically buy it for free and just have to make a look of it

      Delete
  3. This has really taken off on MSP lol xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still havent tried it.. i just wish they would bring back the other glitch i found tht one easy lol and you didnt have to make a look to wear it

      Delete
  4. Decent and awesome accumulation of infant garments which is stunning and inspirational. Baby Girl Clothes Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive