About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Just a note please read

I hope you all had a great Halloween, and sorry for my not being here.. I started to get sick on Tuesday, and today is the 1st day I have felt loke being on here.. I am sorry to be so behind..

Yesterday went trick or treating w/ my brother & sister's.. I was Frosty the snowman LOL, sort of..  I have a pair of pj's tht have frosty on them and added pig tails xD

My sister Hayhay was a nerd, my brother clifford was an army guy, Kaylyn was a pirate princess and lexi was a sock monkey.. it was fun also because went to made up haunted garages in our neighborhood xD 

Our time also changed.. so now we are an hour behind and i am adjusting to the new schedule.. im not sure how many of you change the time.. here we change times for Spring  & fall.. in the spring we go forward and in the fall we go behind..

10 comments:

  1. Get well soon <33 Hayhay was telling me about the garage thing xD She seemed excited (i) Hope you had a nice Halloween ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The garage thing is more or less thm lol, I didnt go in them ofc xD and neither did Lexi, it was fun and Lexi was so cute.. I do now she is afraid of clowns O,O

      Delete
    2. Cute sock monkey xDD Pmsl would have loved to have seen that (i) My sister refused to go out, so I just sat and read xD

      Delete
    3. She was so adorable, If i had a camera on my new phone i would send you a picture.. I mean she looked so cute i was so jelly xD

      Delete
    4. I bet you looked cute with pyjamas and pigtails (i) Pmsl you should try copying it on MSP xDD

      Delete
    5. Thank you and you know tht is not a bad idea ;D

      Delete
  2. Aw, that sounds really fun & sweet :')
    I hope you get well soon, and feel much better <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little thing she must have been xD get well soon hun :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive