About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, November 8, 2015

~~ Warm Outfits Week ~~


This week is a great week to bring the Autumn Season with Warm Outfits.. It can be anything frm Pj's, formal to just every day!

All my looks are buyable..

Thank you again to those who take time to comment and vote! Will be making another art book for next week's theme suggestion soon

<33

5 comments:

  1. <33 ly holly. Great theme!! TGTtiger <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting, Loves you too!

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of this theme... I might even make a blog banner for it xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh bestie I would love tht so much if you can <33

      Delete

Blog Archive