About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, November 1, 2015

~~ Why are you on the Jerry Springer show? ~~


Jerry Springer happens to be 1 of my favorite tv talk shows.. not only do people look silly on it but to me it is quite entertaining lol.. anyways why are you on the Jerry Springer show?

1. Your 1st intial " either on msp and or life"
2. Your last intial " either on msp or life"


Here is mine.. if you need to look at the picture better just click it..

H: Burped on
C: A zombie

Lol blah (i) so i am going to only use my msp user name

H: Burped on
E: A Mailman

Both are awful

8 comments:

  1. I use to watch the Jerry Springer show all the time as a kid...its probably why I was such a jerk to people when I was younger xD

    Anyways I got Sang bad Karaoke with a homeless dude ...Which sounds about right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ;D may i ask who you are on msp? xD Thank you for commenting it means a lot <33

      Delete
  2. Wow, yours are unfortunate..tbh I don't want to say mine.
    Real:
    Had anal sex with my grandma..
    Msp:
    Had anal sex with a dog..
    :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow tht is bad.. i didnt even read anything like tht or i wouldnt have posted it tbh.. I will find a new game for today <33

      Delete
    2. Haha don't worry about it :) <33

      Delete
  3. I had a 3 day crime spree with a zombie xD And I see you're now saying you can use your MSP name -B #StartedByCat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it wouldnt help me because since my user is my name anyways it would be all the same.. ;D

      Delete

Blog Archive