About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, November 1, 2015

~~ November 1st ~~


9 comments:

  1. NATIONAL AUTHORS DAY OMGGGG DX I FOUND MY PERFECT ONEE X-O PMSL you can buy my look if you want, when I make one (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nvr logged on yesterday ;D I was to busy decorating for Christmas lol

      Delete
    2. ;--; I lagged too much to make a look. And well done xD

      Delete
    3. Thank you and i think the lag is getting worse every day on msp its so hard to even make an art book on it anymore... let alone movies..

      Delete
    4. I'm on my laptop now and I can't even watch movies. It keeps freezing, and even worse when I go on Lagg Free. I'm on IMVU more xD You still need to add me (;

      Delete
    5. I think i added you there yesterday I was just on imvu about 39 minutes or so ago to change my clothes lol.. but i noticed the lag really bad last week i think it was whn i tried making a movie.. so there for another series tht was not complete (i)

      Delete
    6. J K Rowling Or whoever wrote star wars books :) Amazing don't judge me xD

      Delete
    7. she didnt create star wars ;D she created Harry Potter books

      Delete
  2. Look you're just like the rest of them... 31st October HALLOWEEN, 1st November 2 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS WOO

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive