About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, November 7, 2015

~~ Please read thank you ~~

I want to thank you for all the personal emails... they mean a lot to me..
I am again sorry for not being on.. but I have alot going on right now... I have been sick and very down, and havent really been on msp as you noticed.. Life has given me a lot deal with and i am finding it hard to even log on here.. I sometimes think it is more of chore.. to log on if tht makes sense??

I am trying my best to get back on.. so please be patient.. again thank you all for the support.. hopes you are well

<33hollyrenee

6 comments:

  1. Aw..I hope that whatever has happened or is going on gets sorted out..and that you feel more like yourself soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong Holly <3 Remember we will ALWAYS be here to support you when you are feeling like this <3 And yes I know what it feels like when logging on is like a chore :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember I used to be so excited to msp... It was a passion, I hate to feel this way, Hopefully I will get it back soon.. Baby steps and one day at a time <33

      Delete
  3. Feel better soon bestie <33 don't let people bring you down <33 I hate seeing you like this :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I said that I meant I hate seeing you unhappy <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive