About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wow.. LOL an edit on me gone really bad







Wednesday, July 23, 2014


Hollyrenee The Fame Monster

Remember when Roxy -1 was called a fame monster by Hollyrenee and Candired.

Well "Hypocritical Holly" is doing the exact thing.

You guys might find this hard to believe.But a friend of holly's(NOT TO BE NAMED) sent me proof.

Holly's friend deleted the previous messages because they were a bit personal and she TRUST only holly to know  her secrets.







Her friend also blocked her in the end.

She showed me this and I ask her if I could Blog about this.She disagreed at first but then she agreed.I honestly can't believe that holly would say this about her fans.I thought my friend was lying at first but when she showed me proof I was in total shock.Holly your a "Fame Monster".Its just a game,you won't get far in the real world with fame on msp.

(Remember Friends and Fans come before fame)

Well We Caught You Holly AKA Fame Monster AKA  "Hypocritical Holly"

Thanks for reading :)





1st of all many things on this piece of trash of an edit gone really bad... for one there is no Adrift the only 2 came up were lvl 0 -1 I believe... 2 the person who told me about this all over my wall I never spoke to b4.. Look at the pictures ppl b4 believeing what you say about me faces such as tht yawn I do not use.. EVERYONE knows I DO NOT delete ppl for not watching my movies.. EVERYONE knows I DO NOT care about lvls I care about the person.. EVERYONE knows I say friendship b4 fame.. FGS you haters do you have nothing better to do then to make other miserable? I dont use the word Baii LOL .. I am in the middle of a movie series so why would I say need more views to make a series? I DO NOT go around asking ppl to watch my movies.. so there you go.. and who ever this your one sick @...... again another hater who has nothing better to do I am enclosing a picture of this person who started this mess on my wall and i am reporting her to msp as well who ever hates on me as you all have nothing better to do and then obvs dont know me.. my real friends and fans do know me ... Also again b4 framing me know how I speak, know what I do and make sense.. and the most important GROW THE FUCK UP :) & A couple other things msgs dnt delete and also this person should come forward... and take their part on this.. show the world who you are... and as he ASS who made its blog No i nvr use the word baii... and why in the hell would i describe the way I talk.. Im not warped minded as you are.. You are now joining the rest of my haters who I call freaks on a leash :) .. Your edit will be proven an edit .. 

Oh yeah too all the rest of you haters who want to mess with me kindly take a number & f/o 

<3HOLLYRENEE

No comments:

Post a Comment