About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

4th of July looks!




There are a few American's I know of on Msp.. so this weekend it is 4th of July.. I have made some looks for you to buy if you want.. Some are made with rares you can replace those parts.. I dnt give rares away so dnt ask please.. Please love and share the looks.. Thank you <3

<3hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July. I dread the 3rd people in my neighborhood love shooting fireworks till like 3 in the morning so i be going crazy. Gotta love those people.
    ShakeitUpRules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty and same.. I dnt like fireworks.. more so because my dog gets upset with loud noises

      Delete
  2. Happy 4th, and I love your 4th of July looks, your amazing!! ♥ {<3 Fabulous <3, from Msp}

    ReplyDelete