About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, July 26, 2014

My You Tube Channel

I now have a You Tube channel I guess I had it all along and didnt realize LMAO... If you want you can subscribe dnt get your hopes up I wont ever post anything about me " as in real" picture wise... I will be sharing updates for weekly themes on msp and more there as well.. i will share video's if I can tht I am in whn ppl make them..

Holly Renee is yt channel .. There is 128 ppl with the name Holly Renee in the channel I am not any of them.. but the one here in my link.. I am not the one sharing making up tips mine has my IMVU picture xD

My tube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment