About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Yay page 1! Thank you so much!



Ty so much everyone for all your help, msgs, status and wall postings to get me to page 1!

I have tried so long to get back to pg 1 and now I have..


This means so much to me you have no idea!

Sorry I havent been on today.. Been busy in real.. 

Love you all, 

<3hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Holly!! :) Well deserved <3

    (This is GrazyG2 btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. So Happy For You.

    MSP NAME: FRIENDLY71711
    BLOG NAME: FRIENDY71711.BLOGPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz Holly, you are the most deserving person of this place, bet the struggle was worth it at the end:) You are inspiration and a amazing friend, and I am so so happy for you I cant even explain:D I hope that you will get even higher on the highscores list in the future because we all that there is no one more deserving of it that you<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speechless bestie <3 first time ive watched you do it , omg im so proud you got back after many months xD Harmyy would be proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much it has been along time waiting <33hollyrenee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so so happy for you out of all the people on second page you deserve it most! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, you deserved it, because you are a huge inspiration to all of us,You worked so hard for this, and now you finally got it, :) You are amazing!! ♥

    ReplyDelete