About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, July 14, 2014



Wow is all I have to say.. For someone who dnt care about fame.. You sure did care over the weekend to get your spot back didnt ya ;)

You all just cant handle any one else anyone else from another team on your 1st page can ya? 

You all havent changed sadly.. when we all became friends I was so happy... no more fighting all united.. -.- yeah right..

Sadly i truely believe you all were nvr united with me and & candired & the angelings.. I am sorry I ever reunited with you all and made epicangels.. Blah.. Angelings is MY TEAM..so happy epicangelings never caught on much..

You also gave me a run for my diamonds... sadly fell for it.. but whatever you didnt break me in diamonds or anything else.. made me realize your all not worth my time and havent changed a bit.. 

There is only one person I believe who was genuine.. until yesterday... No names mentioned.. sorry for you.. you had a friend in me... I would had been there.. not only to help BUT most importantly as a friend.. setting differences aside.. feel for that too.. whatever.. moving on.. When they all burn you in the end.. I feel so sorry for you...

The experience with you all has really opened my eyes to you all..

with that said.. have a nice game, life and much more.. remember your fame is not real.. and get off your alls power trip..

<3hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment