About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Edit of me proven fake please read candireds blog

For those who believed the edit on me was real it was now proven fake.. Just as I said it would be.. I dnt delete ppl for views you can tell the tht by the number I have views.. , I dont wait for a certain number of views to make a series.. I dont use words like baii, I never once said baii on msp or imvu for tht matter.. Long explaination short I dont speak like that! I dont act like tht!

For those who hate my word to you is.. Your jealous of  person's lvl, popularity, and much more... for those who hate on those for others.. Know the person for yourself instead of following the hater... I nvr hate unless I am hated on 1st and my past on tht game speaks for itself! Unlike others -.-

I have emailed msp about tht blog that keeps getting taken down and put back up... I have my suspicions who it is... But have not told msp who yet waiting for them to reply to me.. Tht game has many unstable people are on it.. All over a game that is fake more or less.. Yes being on the score board is nice and rewarding BUT its not worth people hating on you for!

Click the link to go to Candired's blog

<33hollyrenee

Edit proven fake please read candireds blog

No comments:

Post a Comment