About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Angeling look for Retro Carnival theme

You may have noticed with the last few themes I have made Angelings look with them.. Feel free to buy I dnt care... Feel free to make your own.. Together Angelings are by farthest the strongest team on UK Msp.. No matter how much hate we get and no matter how much we are told we arent angels we are still strong <33

Angelings always.. 

<3hollyrenee


No comments:

Post a Comment