About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, July 28, 2014

Dear Angelings

To my wonderful Angelings.. I need to make a post for you.. I want to you happy I am you are a part of us... Angelings is definetly the most strongest team on Msp UK.. why you ask because we stand for friendship and against the hate we get.. we defend ourselves and our friends and fans against the hate... I want to thank you all for being strong and helping us all.. Know how much me & Candired love and appreciate your friendship.. Here is another song for is.. our main song is In the Arms of Angel.. You can find it in my bio and I will also post here.. I want to make a art for the Team but last I checked you couldnt add music to the arts.. so here they are.. Please listen to them both.. they both describe us.. Remember anyone is welcome no matter who you support.. You can support more then one team.. Its the friendship and the person the counts NOT the team :)

<33hollyrenee




No comments:

Post a Comment