About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

~~ŤĤĔ ŤŔÚŤĤ ÁßŐÚŤ ĞŔĨM - Ĩ ÁM ŚŤĨĹĹ ŚŤÁŃĎĨŃĞ, PŐĨŃŤ MÁĎĔ! ~~


Okay, This hacking stuff on ppl status needs to STOP!!! Its not real, so why do you all have to msg and or comment your hacked??? Yesterday I had so many msgs about this, I stayed away.. & guess wht I came back on around 12:30 am Eastern.. and I am still standing point made!!!!

Here is an email frm MSP stating it is was all just rumors and to start reporting forum's and art books on the matter... 

So w/ this said.. I am removing anyone frm this point if I see your " Packed" status.. and I will NOT add you back.. Played msp for 4 yrs and nvr had an issue.. STOP listening to ppl who have nothing better to do thn just want attention and free gifts frm you.. Please DO NOT msg me about it.. I am tired of hearing about it

<33hollyrenee


My email to msp below.. click the pictures to make them bigger


10 comments:

  1. I girl made it up for an April Fools joke her username is: Lolpurple124
    I don't understand why people were wearing newbie clothes ;-; It makes no sense what so ever ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i heard about tht girl.. wasnt a forum made by her? and i guess they said to wear newbie clothes you would be safe.. I made a look and titled it get REAL LOL ;D

      Delete
    2. I didn't see a forum but there was loads of Grim Fate 1' forums xD I could not stop laughing how. They literally believe anything (i)! I have been on MSP for..3 years and a 'Virus' or whatever has never happened xD

      Delete
    3. Ikr it all started tht day w/ anon was introduced and it hasnt stopped lol

      Delete
  2. Its funny how the rumors spread so fast ;D I guess that is what happens when you have forums ツ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the same email.

    I knew it wasn't true.

    Plus, doesn't msp just get annoying with things like that? .-.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure MSP would email us if they thought something was gonna happen.. People these days.. They believe the first thing that they hear..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ikr I commented on the girls apology art book nicely.. <33 it is all just old and the ppl who fall for it, need to really email msp, and not everyone jmo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I've been a crap friend recently... I haven't talked to you properly in ages, I'm not commenting on your blog, I never make the blog banners anymore :/ Man, I miss those times <3
    I will try and catch up soon :)
    And I have no idea what this whole thing is about >.>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwmy sweet Cat dw!! We have all been busy, I have missed you too I am here for you anytime, I have a new email address at the top you can msg me there anytime!Loves you <3

      Delete

Blog Archive