About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, April 16, 2016

ηєє∂ѕ тσ ѕтσρ

I dnt knowhow to make any more clearer tbh.. If you ask me for wishy's, gifts, greets, etc and you are added i will remove you... I am tired of being asked for things..

Tbh I know i am not the only who removes ppl for asking.. Its common sense.. dnt ask ppl for things.. do wht i do and many others on msp do.. work hard for your things!! Its my star coins.. my diamonds etc.. so stop asking!


<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Agreed <3

    I hate it when loads of people started asking me for stuff because I'm not a very high level and I'm vip.

    I try hard for my sc and diamonds and vip (as I have to pay for it myself) when they do nothing to help! >-<

    I mean, once someone was begging me for greets because I accepted their 'bff request' o-o -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldnt have said it better myself Bunny <33

      Delete
    2. Aha <3 I've decided from now on I am gonna block people who ask for wishies, unless they're a true friend :P Seems fair enough x

      Delete
  2. I also do this... Normally I delete after they ask for things twice, it might have been a one off (i) I'm too kind lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah me too I do the same :/ I don't think they understand how annoying it is when they ask us for 'unwanted stuff', I mean I just give them the presents you receive when you give greets .-. that's all they're gonna get from me, aswell as a delete o-e

    I hate it when they ask for gifts for mailtime or even rares, its like come on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mail time to me is pointless.. But thn you get ppl who msg back saying i didnt know.. I mean come on.. How would they liked to be asked for gifts in life.. they wouldnt... I just think it is common sense really not to even ask

      Delete
    2. Ikr I am so done with msp letting people ask it.. I think they should just put hashtags over these words: mailtime, gifts for, gifts for rare & unwanted clothes please xD

      Delete

Blog Archive