About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, April 4, 2016

~~ Rares making a come back!! ~~


Wow, I guess some were right Msp is having a rare theme this coming Thursday.. BUT look wht it says.. RARES FOREVER! Does this mean after this theme the rares or least some of them will remain in the shop? We can all hope! I really hope they bring back the stripeys!!

Wht is your favorite rare? Mine is ofc the stripeys and also the butterfly clips

<33hollyrenee

13 comments:

  1. I hope they DON'T bring rares back forever because then they won't be rares >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol but i like the rares i dnt wnt them to be rares anymore, I dnt even recycle anymore afraid wht they will make rare next.. I lost so many by recycling back in the day ;D

      Delete
    2. In a few years, everything we have now could be rares.. We don't really know..

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite rare is probably the pencil or p-toes :P But I absolutely love the rare hairs! There awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dnt care for princess toes nvr have tbh ;D I have no idea why either lol

      Delete
  4. Idk ;o I love the butterfly clips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do quite like the stripeys tbh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh i forgot about the duckys!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive