About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

~~ мѕρ'ѕ υρ¢σмιηg тнємє ~~


Here is a look at Msp's Up and coming Spring theme.. Looks like spring

Bye rares :/

<33hollyrenee

13 comments:

  1. NOOOo!! I DONT WANT THE RARES TO GO :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It ashame that the rares have to go :/ but at least maybe an odd 1 or 2 will stay xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know which ones are staying?

      Delete
  3. I feel like Spring theme will be boring anyway im poor so yeah xDD! Rares have to go ;'( xD I really wan't K-pop theme >.<

    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so annoyed D: I had school this week so couldn't buy a lot of rares I literally only have 3 >.< xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of yesterday they still had rares in the shop bestie ;D

      Delete
    2. Thankyou for telling me!! I bought some more rofl c:

      Delete
  5. What I don't understand is that the theme has gone, but some rares are still in the shop? Are stripeys no longer rare?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are there still rares? Well if you look at Msp's banner it says Rares forever.. To my knowledge the stripes are gone but i couldnt wrong idk

      Delete

Blog Archive