About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, April 18, 2016

вєѕт ƒяιєη∂ѕ ∂αу- αρяιℓ 25тн



Sugar Ranger is having a Best Friends Day on Monday April 25th.. starting at 5:00 pm UK time.. She is also planning a meet and greet.. I am not sure if I can come but i will try <33

Please love, share her art book, It has all the details of her day!

Ty 
<33hollyrenee


4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea <33 I need to find someone to twin with c;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure if i will be able to make the meet and greet though just depends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't stress if you can't come.. I'm sure we'll survive without you ;D <3

      Delete
    2. I wont stress i made it clear im not sure if i can come just depends how Saturday looks ;D

      Delete

Blog Archive