About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, April 21, 2016

~~ ¢єℓєвяιту ηєωѕ- ιη ℓιƒє ~~


Since Msp is based off of movie stars i figured i would post something about real life celebrities.. 

Jennifer Aniston is the most beautiful woman in the world for 2016.. Do you have a favorite tv show or movie you liked her in? I nvr really watched friends but i did like her in the movie Liar Liar with Jim Carrey


This story is funny tbh about Limp Bizkit.. Funny because i do not think any celebrity would play for free at a Gas station lol.. and ppl actually showed up to the Gas Station.. even though the band confirmed it was fake 


This is so sad :s.. I am so in to WWE wrestlers, and I was so sad to hear tht Chyna passed away.. She was a really good wrestler.. as of now i dnt think they have confirmed how she passed away..

<33hollyrenee


10 comments:

  1. Jennifer Aniston wasn't in Liar Liar - That was Maura Tierney ;)
    I like her in Just Go With It lool... what film is so funny xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool wht was she in I am thinking of with Jim Carrey?? I can see it now ;D Please tell me O.O

      Delete
    2. Maybe you're thinking about 'Bruce Almighty'? Jennifer Aniston & Jim Carrey are in that. At least i think they are xD

      Delete
    3. Yes tht is it ;D Ty so much

      Delete
    4. Oh yeah that makes sense xD I really want to watch Bruce Almighty >.<

      Delete
    5. I have seen it but not in a long time lol

      Delete
  2. Prince (the singer/songwriter) died today D: </3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i saw tht.. I am making a look dedicated to him tomorrow <3

      Delete
  3. I used to like WWE Divas and stuff.. but then me and my brothers would play it in the living room and one time I broke my nose v.v I don't like it anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tht shouldnt stop you but i do get wht you mean my brother likes to wrestle lol and it gets my nerves ;D and the other celeb who died was Doris Roberts I believe is her name.. known for her role on Everybody Loves Raymond

      Delete

Blog Archive