About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, April 4, 2016

кαωαιι & ∂ιѕηєу


Thank you all for the votes this week!! This week our theme is Kawaii and Disney...

I will be making a new art book for suggestions of the next theme...

Ty all again who voted.. It means a lot <33

8 comments:

  1. Its funny how I brought a kawaii look about two days ago ;3 Love this theme ^-^

    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made an arty<33 Hope you all enjoy it :)!

      Delete
    2. Ty so much Cake, Plz msg me on msp to remind i dnt want to forget and i am so glad you like the theme <33

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I made that look if you still wanna twin c;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shall we twin in the next theme holly? Or you could be Mickey and I could be Minnie ;D <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive