About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, April 15, 2016

ѕυρєя нєяσ ωєєк


My friend black N gothic is having a super theme..It starts today and last until next Saturday followed by a meet and greet... I will try my best to attend the meet and greet..

The time for the meet and greet is on Saturday April 23rd..

Please love and share her art book.. This is for a great cause.. 

<33hollyrenee


5 comments:

  1. This is such a thoughtful theme.. I have a friend who's sister has special needs. When she was in reception everybody thought her weirdness was funny, but now she is considered 'stupid' and she has little true friends (her only true friend is her sister) she wanders the playground alone but she is such a sweet girl ;( I am going to dedicate my look to her ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww tht is so sad, no one should be alone.. Tht is a beautiful thing your doing bestie <33

      Delete
    2. It is the right thing to do though. Everybody is beautiful no matter what :) <33 I want to get the word out

      Delete
  2. I think I know who I'm going to dress as...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im just going to make some up the only girl super hero i know of is Super Woman lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive