About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

~~ мѕρ'ѕ υρ¢σмιηg тнємє ~~


This looks familiar to a theme we have had in the past ofc..

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Has Halloween come early this year? (i)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monster High o-e The clothes on the pic look umm...xDD


    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to buying that dress ngl <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The theme does look cute, But its a repeat theme of the past i just cant remember wht one lol

      Delete
  4. Did they even change the background from the one that it is like? Its the theme from that bluish plaid dress with pink showing wish by the chest and the hair that is "rare" now with the weird front bangs and pony tail that is multi colored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think theme I am thinking it was based off of was the Monster Christmas or something lol

      Delete

Blog Archive