About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, February 21, 2016

~~ ⓢⓤⓝⓓⓐⓨ ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ ~~



Aly, Thank you so much for the birthday art book, we have been friends for at least 2 yrs and I am thankful for you every day and get so happy to see msgs frm you!! Love you <3



Cramilla, Thank you for the art book, we have grown to be such good friends i am also thankful for you!


Thank you Risonale and Thomas for the greets and everything <33




Thank you so much Mini for the art book for the Valentines Theme <33


Ty shortmovies for your status! Your bae too ;D



4 comments:

  1. If you have time holly I have an ab for you aswell <33 but don't worry, lag is terrible rn >.< ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty so much bestie do you still have the art book? and i emailed you back <33

      Delete
    2. Yes the artbook is still on msp <33 and ty I responded

      Delete
  2. All the beautiful artbooks... <33

    ReplyDelete