About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, February 20, 2016

~~ Thank you ~~

Thank you all so much for the Birthday wishes, I am sorry i was not on this past week, It was better i was not on.. Things just havent been to good for me this past week..

I deleted my yahoo email account and will  be making a new email account soon..

I will also make an art book on msp for a poll for our next theme to start on Wednesday..

Thank you again for the well wishes and Birthday wishes and just hope you can understand why I wasnt on this past week

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. It's fine that you needed some time away from MSP, and i hope you had a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dint need time away frm msp i was just to down in life to even come on but im getting better<33Thank you

      Delete
    2. I'm glad to hear that <3 And it's np ;)

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday and Valentines day this week bestie <3 my email is poppy12373msp@gmail.com (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made a new email i didnt like yahoo lol so i removed it..here is my new one i like gmail a lot better... hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a fabo birthday I hope you got what you wanted your my inspiration ily :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so vry much <33 sorry for the late reply

      Delete