About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, March 24, 2016

~~ Saying Hi ~~

Heyy everyone.... How are you? Me I havent been to well.. This last month has been vry hard for me. I havent wanted to log on or be on the laptop... so I stayed away.. I want to thank you all for still being there for me even though i havent been there.. Im not quitting or anything, I just needed a lot of time a way..

Again I hope your all well and will see you on msp <33

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're okay bestie.. Not doing too well myself aswell actually :/ it was my birthday on the 13th, but my grandma passed away on the 15th :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww im sorry I am sending thoughts your way.. I hope your all okay <33

      Delete
  2. It feels like lots of people have been struggling recently... Personally, I have been ill recently with a temperature but I'm feeling better now <3 I can't explain how glad I am that you're back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also sick whn i was away i had a high fever of 103 degree's.. and was coughing so bad i hadnt been so sick in forever.. Hope your feeling better! <33

      Delete